Summer ESL for boys and girls ages 10 to 17 years old.
Situated on the stunning campus of St. Andrew’s College in Aurora, Ontario (30 min from downtown Toronto), Canstone Academy provides students from around the world the opportunity to learn ESL while immersing themselves in the joy of a Canadian summer.
Students will be taught by our outstanding Academy faculty members and supervised 24 hours per day by our program staff. Students will experience residential life on a premier boarding school campus, eating delicious meals in the dining hall and learning English in our air conditioned classrooms.
Facilities on campus are second to none with 7 grass playing fields, baseball diamond, swimming pool, gymnasiums, squash courts, basketball courts, running track and wooded running trails.
Students will also experience countless off campus activities in and around Toronto…CN Tower, Royal Ontario Museum, Toronto Island, Art Gallery of Ontario, Niagara Falls, baseball games, soccer games, weekend camp excursion, movies, beaches and more!
Session Dates Summer 2016
Session One: July 18 to July 29, 2016
Session Two: July 30 to August 11, 2016
Session Fees are all-inclusive and include the following:
- 25 hours/week ESL instruction
- TOEFL Junior Test
- Three healthy meals per day plus snacks
- Accommodations (including bedding)
- Round trip airport transfers from Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Health insurance while at Canstone Academy
- Notarized custodianship documents (for visa & travel purposes)
- 24 hour Canstone Academy staff supervision
- Chaperoned evening and weekend excursions
- Report card & Canstone Academy Certificate of Program Completion
Please contact Alyson Robertson (email@example.com) for more information or to register.